Relationships need nurturing to stay strong and successful. If a couple has been together for a while, it’s especially important to take time for each other away from the world. The best way to spice things up is to try new activities and visit new places together.
Find out what the best activities for couples in Los Angeles are and take your pick from the extensive offer. Whether you’re looking for a quiet retreat or a trendy hotspot, in LA there’s something to suit every taste. Alternatively, you can fly your significant other out for a romantic weekend getaway and hire a private car to take you to LAX in style.
What can couples do in LA?
Are you planning a romantic trip for two? If you’d like to have a wonderful vacation with your sweetheart, Los Angeles is just the place for you. It boasts a wide variety of must-dos for couples in love, from world-famous beaches and pristine nature to 5-star restaurants and fashionable night clubs. Find out how to fully enjoy your couple’s trip to LA and have the holiday of a lifetime. Even if you’re native Angelanos, you may rediscover some of the city’s gems. Here are a few ideas:
- Take a stroll on the beach: LA’s coastline is its number one sight, which you should definitely check out. Follow Reopening Rules for LA County Beaches to stay safe while you’re soaking in the glorious sunshine with your partner.
- Breathe in the fresh air: Los Angeles is home to many lovely public gardens, such as the South Coast Botanic Garden. Go on a long walk with your lover’s hand in yours or have a picnic together.
- Go on an intimate gondola ride: Hire a gondola from one of LA’s beaches. As the gondola glides across the water, you’ll listen to a romantic serenade and take in the scenery.
- Visit Disneyland: The legendary theme park is an enduring symbol of California. Treat your inner child to a day of fun and games alongside your favorite cartoon characters.
- Go clubbing: You can have a blast at one of the city’s most popular night clubs. If you’re into dancing all night long and mingling with the stylish crowd, paint the town red at one of these hotspots.
- See the city from the air: Take a helicopter air tour of LA if you appreciate the finer things in life. With a drink in hand, you and your significant other will enjoy the aerial view of the city as the sun sets.
- Tour the city in a luxury limousine: Another great way to see the city is from the back of a premium private car. Cosy up in comfortable leather seats and sip on champagne as you ride in a sophisticated vehicle. These are also the reasons why you should schedule a limo ride for your anniversary.
What should I do for my anniversary in Los Angeles?
An anniversary is a great chance to shower your significant other with love and attention. If you need advice on how to make your anniversary extra special, rest assured that Los Angeles provides a great deal of possibilities. The popular picks for LA lovebirds who want to celebrate their love include:
- Touring the city in an opulent limo, which drops you off at your dinner venue
- Wining and dining your loved one in one of the city’s top ranked restaurants
- Capping off the fantastic evening by dancing until the early hours
Where can I hire a luxury private car to LAX?
Would you like to book a private car ride for your birthday, wedding or anniversary? Are you looking for exceptional speed and failproof safety? Stay Classy LAX is a limo service which provides these perks to all clients. Make your reservations with us, whether it’s a special occasion or a trip to the airport.
Choose one of our exclusive vehicles, arrange for any extra amenities you’d like and relax. Your ride will be there when you need it. Move across the city effortlessly, without ever thinking about congested traffic or picking the designated driver for the night. Be as quick as a flash with Stay Classy LAX!