Planning out a great business trip can be daunting. Apart from getting ready for your business meetings, you have many additional details to worry about. Not only do you need to book tickets and accommodation on time, but you also need to research the destination and make an itinerary.
To make sure your California trip goes as smoothly as possible, get a sleek, fast and safe car service from LAX Airport to Pasadena. Plan your trip out well in advance and make it both a successful and enjoyable experience.
How can I travel in business class for less?
Wouldn’t you love to land at LAX Airport after being pampered on a comfortable flight in business? There are many perks to flying business class, from meals to seat comfort, but they’re also more costly. So, how do you travel in business while also saving up?
Great news is that you can achieve this through airline loyalty programs. If you take flights regularly, frequent flier points add up, so you can eventually use them on upgrading from economy to business.
Another trick to try is booking through low-cost airlines. If you’re lucky and stay up to date with sales sometimes offered by airlines, you might also be able to nail a seat in business cheaper.
What should I bring on my first business trip?
Packing can be a bore, especially when done for a business trip. You don’t want to cope with the stress of forgetting something important when also being under pressure to perform professionally. And we all know the item you forget is always just the one you need the most! However, be wary of overpacking and stick only to the things you’ll really need on your trip.
Fortunately, there’s a checklist to follow so you remember to bring all the essentials:
- Bag: Your suitcase should meet the airline’s carry-on luggage restrictions. Check in advance whether your bag will fit the airplane’s overhead compartment because these differ among airlines.
- Clothes: Choose a business suit and smart shoes in a neutral color. These will go well with a variety of items, so you can wear them multiple times during your trip. One or two elegant shirts are a must, as well as ties for men. Also, pack enough underwear for each day of your stay, as well as an informal outfit in case you need one.
- Toiletries: Bring the items you use daily, such a toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, face wash and moisturizer etc.
- Documents: Don’t leave your work and personal documents behind! To keep them safe, pack them in a briefcase or purse that will always stay by your side.
- Tech items: Your phone or laptop, as well as their chargers, can be kept close to you, in the same bag as the documents you’re carrying.
How to travel comfortably in Pasadena?
For those looking for a reliable car service to go from LAX Airport to Pasadena, Classy LAX is the name to remember. With us, you’ll get dependable transportation at maximum convenience. We’ll meet you at the airport and drive you to your destination, helping you conserve energy on your business trip. Since you won’t be tired, you’ll even be able to prepare for your meeting!
Go out for lunch with business partners at a fabulous restaurant to seal the deal or visit the beautiful Descanso Gardens to get some quiet alone time and replenish your energy after business is done. After you’ve toured your destination, we’ll be waiting to take you to the airport quickly and securely so you can head back home.
Get in touch with Classy LAX and let us take you for a ride of a lifetime!