Most people dream of their wedding day their whole lives, but when it comes to making it happen, how should you go about it? Make lasting memories to cherish forever.
Follow some simple advice on wedding planning and relive your happy memories every time you look at your wedding photos. Learn how to arrange for first-class decoration, top-notch catering and superb wedding transportation in Los Angeles. Have the time of your life with your family, friends and significant other.
When should you start planning your wedding?
Have you just gotten engaged and can’t wait to start organizing your wedding reception? Are you feeling a bit apprehensive about finishing all the preparation on time? You should find out how to check off all the items on your list and enjoy wedding organization every step of the way!
Don’t rush it. It’s easy to give into the pressure of getting on with planning right after your engagement. However, this way, you might be missing out on one of the most joyous times of your life. Instead, set your wedding date well in advance and allow yourself plenty of time to relish being engaged. What’s more, by giving yourself more time to prepare, you’ll be able to think through every detail and choose from a wide array of wedding vendors.
Throwing a fun engagement party to celebrate your love is also a great idea to put you in the mood for wedding planning. It can be a private gathering for your nearest and dearest so you can save energy before you dive into wedding organization or you can throw a large bash to let the whole world know about your love.
What are the steps to planning a wedding?
Planning out a wedding reception can be daunting, especially when you’re just starting. So, take a look at a simple wedding prep checklist to help you:
- Decide on a budget: First things first, agree on how much you’re willing to spend. Although not the most romantic of pre-wedding activities, this is a crucial step to organizing a dream wedding. You wouldn’t want to find the perfect dress or venue only to realize it’s well above your price range.
- Gather wedding inspo: What look and feel do you want to go for? Is there a special theme you’d love to do? Are you more into traditional or modern? Collect ideas online and get inspiration.
- Get a marriage license: Applying for a California marriage license is a must.
- Settle on the number of guests: Although there’s no need to finalize your guest list until later on, it’s helpful to have an estimate before you go in search of the ideal venue.
- Set the date: Pick a few dates that would suit you, taking into account the season, day of the week and time of day.
- Find the venue: When you’ve decided on the vibe and outlined the guest list, it’s time to browse venues. Research your options online, take a look in person and choose the one right for you.
- Book vendors: First-rate professionals you hire to make your dream wedding come true are in demand. So, contact your florist, cake baker, make-up artist and other experts on time. For example, a premium wedding transportation service can be booked months in advance, so make sure you have this at the top of your to-do list.
- Send invitations: Notify your guests about the time and date and let them plan out their arrival.
- Buy honeymoon tickets: Don’t forget to pick out a lovely honeymoon destination, arrange for the accommodation and make a travel itinerary.
Where can I find first-class wedding transportation in LA?
Booking the best wedding transportation in Los Angeles is a huge asset, so look no further. Ride in style past Staples Center with Stay Classy LAX. With us, you don’t have to worry about being late for your ceremony because our experienced drivers are here to make sure you get there on time. What’s more, we can also help you organize transportation for your guests if necessary, include special amenities per your request, and make your special day truly memorable.
Your wedding will go off without a hitch because we’re here to assist you. Contact us today and start planning your big day!