You can’t wait to get married and live happily ever after, so why hold it off to deal with the minutiae of wedding planning? Although it’s not an easy task, preparing a wedding in a month or so can be fun and doable. The only thing you need is expert tips on quick wedding planning and you’ll be ready to tie the knot in no time!
When you’re organizing a wedding in the nick of time, it’s important to reach out to dependable professionals to make your dream wedding come true. Premium wedding transportation in LA will make sure you and your guests arrive at the ceremony safely, in style and, most importantly, on time. What’s more, renting a luxury car for your wedding day is a great photo opportunity!
How can I plan my wedding in 1 month?
Planning a wedding with the date fast approaching isn’t much different from planning it for months in advance. You still need to cover the basics by following some easy steps to organizing a wedding. However, you have to be very organized and know exactly what you want because there’s no time for mistakes and potential changes. Here are some tips to bear in mind when throwing a wedding at short notice:
- Decide on the budget: Knowing how much you’ll be able to spend is a great starting point. So, discuss it at the very beginning of your wedding preparation process.
- Make a checklist: Setting your priorities straight is very important. You wouldn’t want to forget any of the essentials, such as getting a marriage license at Los Angeles County Clerk’s Office. Think through all the necessities and put them on paper.
- Ask for assistance: With the clock ticking, you need all the help you can get. So, put your friends and family in charge of parts of the planning. They will surely lend you a helping hand.
- Relax: Preparation for any wedding, let alone a whirlwind one, is enough to put you on edge. No matter how little time you have, take a moment to de-stress and cherish this special time once in a while.
- Be ready to compromise: Getting everything ready last-minute means you’ll probably have to be flexible with some of your choices, be it the date, venue or number of guests. Decide which of these are a must for you and which you’re willing to sacrifice.
How can I enjoy my wedding planning?
It’s easy to get overwhelmed when a wedding is underway, so can you handle the stress and actually take pleasure in the madness?
- Take time for yourself and your significant other: After all, remember it’s all about the two of you. So, don’t let your relationship suffer the stress of the preparations. Spend enough time together as a couple, doing your favorite activities and talking about something that isn’t wedding related.
- Throw an engagement party: Nothing better to take a break from exhausting wedding planning than a fun engagement bash. Unwind by having a great time with your loved ones.
- Don’t get hung up on the details: Rest assured your guests won’t even notice if something goes against the plan. Also, tiny mistakes and unforeseen situations make for the best stories later on!
Where can I hire the best wedding transportation in LA?
Looking for dependable, affordable, luxurious wedding transportation for you and your guests? Stay Classy LAX provides comfortable, sophisticated vehicles for a first-class experience on your big day. Roll by California Plaza in a fashionable ride and be right on time to say “I do”. Enjoy the finer things in life with Stay Classy LAX!