Are you excited about visiting Pasadena, a Californian gem with a lot to offer? Are you browsing the many things to do in Pasadena, trying to fit as much as you can in your cramped itinerary? Before you set off, get to know about the most famous landmarks and the various activities you can engage in while you’re staying in the City of Roses. This will help you narrow down your selection of what to do and see.
In order to cover lots of the wonderful sights and activities in one stay, consider hiring a reliable car service from LAX to Pasadena. You could do with a competent driver and safe car to get rides around the city, too. Then pack your suitcases and get going! You’re in for a trip of a lifetime!
What is Pasadena known for?
Pasadena is a charming Californian city, which is located 11 miles northeast of Downtown Los Angeles. These are some of the sights and events Pasadena is best known for:
- The Rose Parade and the Rose Bowl: Probably the first things that come to mind at the mention of Pasadena are these two annual events. Each New Year’s Day, decorated floats and marching bands line the streets of Pasadena in a colorful parade. Anyone can join in on the fun! Afterwards, a college football game is held at the Rose Bowl Stadium before a crowd of cheering spectators.
- The Norton Simon Museum: Another must-see, with an extraordinary collection of impressionist art, including the works of Manet, Renoir and Degas. No art enthusiast should miss the opportunity to marvel at these exceptional pieces.
- The Gamble House: This architectural wonder is a legendary building constructed in the American Craftsman style. It’s a National Historic Landmark of unparalleled beauty. Guided tours are available for tourists.
- Pasadena City Hall: The city’s central monument is a building of timeless beauty, with an imposing dome and an unmistakable allure. The City Hall served as a filming location for several movies and TV shows.
What is there to do in Old Town Pasadena?
Touring Old Pasadena is enough to peak anyone’s interest because this is a lively, vibrant area you’ll fall in love with. Here are a few things you could do while there:
- See an amazing play or concert at The Pasadena Playhouse.
- Tickle your taste buds at one of the superb restaurants, such as True Food Kitchen or Mi Piace.
- Go shopping at popular and one of a kind shops.
- Take in the magnificent architecture, much of which dates back to the 1880s.
- Stroll the streets like a true Pasadena local.
Since they’re so close, you can easily hop on over to LA from Pasadena. Just catch The Gold Line tram or hire dependable car transport from Pasadena to the city of Los Angeles. You’ll be on Hollywood and Vine in a matter of minutes!
Where can I hire an excellent car service from LAX to Pasadena?
If you need a responsible chauffeur and an elegant ride to help you find your way around California, Stay Classy LAX is the car service for you. We will have your back wherever you want to go in Pasadena, LA and beyond.
We’ll transport you to LAX safely, quickly and in style, so you’ll be on time for your flight. Board your plane refreshed and well-rested after your Californian trip. If there’s a delay, you can even sleep at LAX Airport quite comfortably or even visit a beach near LAX.
Going on a business trip to LA and want to see some top LA sights while you’re there? Reach out to Stay Classy LAX and you’ll have luxury, comfort and speed at your fingertips.