We can get you to and from Los Angeles Airport – LAX, Hollywood Burbank Airport in LA – BUR, San Diego Airport – SAN, John Wayne Airport, Orange County – SNA, and Cross Border Xpress – CBX.
Here you can get a reliable LAX airport car service, including car service to LAX airport, from LAX to Orange County, Oceanside, San Diego, etc.
Get safe, comfortable, reliable and on-time car service to and from anywhere in the wide Los Angeles area. We will effortlessly take you to your destination!
Although we do not provide private car service south of the US-Mexico border, we offer CBX transportation services.
Here at Stay Classy Transportation, we offer a few ways to make your reservation:
- Go to our Reservations Page and use our easy online booking system.
- Reach out to us by phone and our dispatch service will book a service for you. Our number is 310-620-6377
- You can contact us at support@ClassyLAXcarservice.com, informing us about your itinerary or asking whatever you’d like to know.
- We have a chat feature at your disposal. Whenever available, this option allows you to book your service or ask us anything.
There are two possibilities for you:
- As our standard LAX airport car service, we offer curbside pick-ups: .
- Your private car driver will keep tabs on your flight to know your exact arrival time
- As soon as you land, your private car driver will text you to introduce themselves (so provide us with your number and keep your phone turned on).
- Once you reclaim your baggage, go to the curb and respond to your driver with a text message naming the zone you’re in with a letter (For instance, Zone B). They will come get you in only 3 to 5 minutes!
- Meet-and-Greet Service is our premier LAX airport car service option (upgrade):
- Your chauffeur will be holding a sign with your name written on it.
- Your driver will be waiting for you in the baggage claim area.
- They will help you with the baggage and escort you to the car parked outside.
- M&G service for LAX airport is charged $30 as an upgrade.
- If you don’t have a phone number (domestic or cell phone), we will upgrade you and charge automatically for a Meet and Greet service. We want to ensure that our service is provided on time.
- This option is perfect for the elderly, VIP customers and anyone needing assistance with baggage.
- There is no need for that. Please let us know of the precise time of your arrival at LAX when booking an airport car service.
- Your chauffeur will keep in mind the time needed to reclaim your baggage.
- No extra charges for the wait time to reclaim your baggage.
- Not only will your chauffeur be on time, but they will arrive 5 to 10 minute before you land. Our goal is to provide you with a reliable, on-time LAX car service.
- All our chauffeurs send texts prior to your arrival so that you know where they are and when to expect them.
- As soon as your plane lands, you will receive a message from your driver (if you’ve booked an LAX pick-up)
- You will receive a message from your driver about 15 to 45 mins before the designated pick-up time.
- In case you haven’t been notified of your driver’s arrival, contact our dispatchers so they can help you! The number is 619-357-0723.
Rest assured there will be no extra charges. We know that you are not responsible for the delay. We are also tracking all flights for our LAX pickups. We have first-class tracking software that informs us of the exact flight arrival.
We offer complimentary wait time of 60 minutes on an international flights and 30 minutes if you are traveling on a domestic flight.
We will provide you with a child safety seat – zero charge! We want to make sure that your kids are safe and secure during a ride and believe that it shouldn’t cost additionally.
Your child’s safety is our priority, which is why all chauffeurs receive adequate training on the use and installation of child safety seats.
We will install a car seat before we come to the designated location except when you’d prefer to do it yourself. We install belt-positioning, booster, forward facing, and rear facing child car seats. Each and every car seat is professionally cleaned and disinfected.
We don’t like to charge for a last-minute cancellation but we have cancellation terms in appreciation of our chauffeurs. If you book a car service, the vehicle you requested in the time slot you’ve mentioned is no longer available for other clients. So if you cancel your reservation late, the chauffeur and our firm lose that reservation and any other potential business.
That’s why our cancellation policy requires that you
- Cancel your Sedan and SUV rental at least 24 hours beforehand.
- Cancel your Sprinter, stretch limo and bus rental 48 hours beforehand.
- Our customers consider prepaid gratuity a convenience because they don’t have to worry about carrying cash and leaving tips.
- You will prepay a 20-percent gratuity but if your LAX car service didn’t meet your expectations, we will return the full amount of gratuity without question.
- By prepaying the gratuity we are minimizing the amount of money in the vehicle, keeping you and your driver safe during the trip.
- Since you can keep track and write off the gratuity via card payments, you can also review each and every expense hassle-free. One more reason why our clients like prepaid gratuities at Stay Classy Transportation!
- You prefer cash tips over prepaid gratuity? That’s fine with us! Just notify our dispatch service so we know you’ll be tipping after (or before) the car service is provided.
- All SUVs, Sprinters, buses and other vehicles in our fleet are always in excellent shape and working order so we can meet all your LAX car service needs. We keep both the exterior and interior immaculately maintained and in a pristine condition through cleaning, vacuuming, and washing– several times per day! All our vehicles are also regularly detailed.
- We take pride in the condition and the quality of each and every vehicle in our fleet. To offer a premium experience, our top-of-the-line vehicles regularly undergo a number of stringent checks and thorough testing.
- We do not simply maintain our vehicles. We make sure that we prevent any issue that may arise. The safety of you and your driver is of the utmost importance for us so our fleet upholds the highest standard of quality, endurance and performance.
- When you hire our car service, you get a courteous, skilled and experienced professional who is dedicated to meeting and exceeding your expectations and providing you with the very best experience.
- At Stay Classy Transportation, we believe that being the best chauffeur means more than being a skilled driver. Our chauffeurs are personable, knowledgeable, reliable, smartly dressed, and prompt.
- We screen and test our drivers for drugs to ensure that you are safe and give you peace of mind.
- Our drivers also receive comprehensive training prior to hiring.
- Our commercial insurance policy covers both you and your driver.
Our competition cannot guarantee you all of the above but we sure can! Don’t risk getting an inexperienced private car chauffeur and/or an under maintained car. When you hire other LAX car services, you don’t know if they boast the adequate insurance in the event of a car accident.
Save yourself the hassle and reach out to Stay Classy Transportation. Travel in comfort and style and arrive at your destination on time with the help of the best chauffeurs in the business!
- Seamless communication with your driver puts your mind at rest. Your driver will text you directly and you can text them back.
- Direct communication comes in handy if you want to keep on enjoying your LA event a bit more. You and your driver can also choose a location for your return trip, which will speed up the whole process.
- The same chauffeur will be assigned to drop you off and come pick you up at a designated location, in a designated time.
- At Stay Classy Transportation, there are no hidden charges. Our flat rate structure is simple, transparent and competitive so you have nothing to worry about!
- No additional charges for fuel, tax or using toll roads.
- We only add 20-percent gratuity and charges for an airport pick-up ($12 for LAX and $10 for SAN) to the base rates because the Airport Authority charges us these surcharges for airport pick-ups.
- Once you make a reservation and receive our confirmation, the booking price stated in the email is exactly what you’ll be charged for your trip.
- In case you are late and we start charging wait time according to our policy, we will send you an email notifying you of the additional costs. That amount will be charged on the card you provided.
- If there is anything you’d like to ask us or think you are inaccurately charged, feel free to contact us anytime.
- Each and every vehicle in our fleet is smoke-free.
- Smoking and alcohol are prohibited in the vehicle.
Yes. We provide a zero charge, reliable WIFI hotspot in our vehicles so you can stay connected to the Internet during transportation.
- Every booking will be processed between 24 and 48 hours prior to the pick up date.
- You will receive an email confirmation for the car service you booked. There you’ll find a paid receipt for your trip.
- When filling out our booking form, make certain that you type in the accurate name and address for the card that you want us to bill.
- In case you want to use an international card, DON’T type in the billing address because it won’t be recognized.
- If you don’t have one already, we recommend creating an account when booking our service. After you sign up, you will be able to log in anytime, track your trip history, and check out your receipts.
- As soon as you create an account, you will automatically become our loyalty program member. You’ll be able to enjoy the benefits we offer and get the free 7th trip after the making six SAN trip reservations
- If you are booking a LAX car service, keep in mind that this bonus trip rule applies only to SAN trip reservations.
- Make a SAN trip reservation six times and the seventh one will be free of charge.
- Each and every reservation for your SAN trip needs to be booked under the same address and name.
- You need to use your 7th trip in the same calendar year as the first six trips that you booked.
- You cannot use the 7th free trip in the upcoming year.
- Any reservations made during the previous year don’t count. We won’t take them into account when summing up the number of your trips in order to give you a bonus trip for this year.